Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weekend wrapup-Halloween weekend

This past weekend was a great weekend to me. Well lately the last couple have been good. I didnt hit the streets on Friday but on Saturday, the Suspects held downtown down!! At BOMA we had DJ Dru holding it down,at the Brownstone, we had the Bklyn Butcha and at ICON, had the Bklyn-Queens connection, King Seven the Great and me RICH NYCE...
Every spot had their own appeal and Im glad that folk came out dressed for the part. The ICON went with a glow in the dark theme and it played out perfectly with blacklights everywhere and neon tape and decorations. Definitely turned the night into a good atmoshphere. I gotta give props to all the Geisha girls, sexy cops, sexy nurses and school girls that I saw. Then the fellas played their part as well. I went with a 50 cent anti costume theme and it all worked out to be a good night (I will definitely add pics later). Most of the folks have pics on their facebook page(facebook.com/richnyce) but I did enjoy myself. With the hour going back too, that also helped make the party rock on!!

I think I can rock till 4 most times but not sure if everyone can handle that. In any case, a good weekend, look out for photos and the suspects have some upcoming events this week...

No comments: