Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What I'm Feelin-Flight 614


I recently just finished a project titled "Flight 614" (shout out to K Lay for the title). It is my first attempt at an album mixtape with production and all. I got some original tracks produced by J Rawls, new music from Fly.Union and some new tracks from Jay Electronica and Reflection Eternal.
Trav Dave helped produce the project by getting his internet hustle on and got tracks from Willy Dope, Young Wise, and 6S. Trav even collaborated with DOE over the I Wanna Rock track called CO3 which is getting some good downloads and good spins in the Columbus clubs. Dominique Larue, CoCity(The 3-R-D), DebonAir and even Danielle laid some dope freestyles as well. I dont want to give up too much more information other than...be prepared to be surprised by the quality project produced by me for The Usual Suspects Crew for 2K10

No comments: