Thursday, April 17, 2008

A minute

Seems like its been a long time since I posted to this blog. And I will say this. It has! Not to say that I've forgotten about you all and the people that may peruse it from time to time, but I have been so busy. Then one thing leads to another and then Im like...."I'll get it tomorrow" and you know how that goes...
Look, I'm not making excuses...but I'm just saying, I'm sorry. So how have you been(trying to change the subject)? Basketball playoffs are about to get going and I'm excited about that. I think the biggest challenge/most exciting part of this years playoofs is watching the West beat each other up. I have to say this though. I'm picking Boston right now, with Cleveland as my 2nd choice. Boston cause its close to NY and Cleveland cause its close to Columbus. I'm a diehard Knick/Nets fan but I at least have to pick a team thats in the playoffs. We'll see how it goes...
As I said, Im gonna get back on my grind and send you some more random thoughts, just to let you know I'm still here...
Rich

No comments: