Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moment of silence...


The west is so tough and I knew we were gonna lose some people and some good people cause thats the nature of it. But I really liked the Suns. Last night they were ousted by The Spurs. Damn...this was one of the few games that I watched practically from beginning to end. It went past my normal bedtime/download time and I didnt want it to be in vain. It's a shame. Tony Parker was insane! Like there were things he was doing that I couldn't believe. I think he's a little bit of an actor or there was some definite homecooking. I can't imagine you diving into the paint and throwing himself around and not getting fouled? What happened to control? Offensive foul maybe? Some no calls cause you out here jumpin off the top rope on cats...??! They were calling these touch fouls that were so weak to me so I do have a little bit of a gripe. I can't say that it would changed the outcome of the game cause there were certainly some screwups by the Suns. Steve Nash wasn't dropping those dime passes and assists and things seemed a little out of sync. His 3's werent as butter as I would have liked and I just thought he should have taken over. Ah well I heard Diantoni isnt coming back either....we'll see how this plays out...
-R-

No comments: