Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weekend wrapup

So I'm trying this out. I need to get my camera game together(left my serious camera in NY) to add to this weekend wrapup that Im trying to get going.

FRIDAY- A decent night at ICON. I get bored from time to time and this happened to be one of those times. Simply because I feel bad when chicks that appear classy want to hear nothing but hoodrat music....yep I said it...! So all of a sudden, Im a jukebox or their cd changer in the car and I get upset at that. However I was also preparing for Saturday and the Swagger in the City party. I will shout out my homegirl Nicole thats moving. She ran through with some people for a quick going away party and I tried to accomodate her with some good vibes for awhile.
Saturday-Shout out to Flypaper that threw the Swagger in the City Party at ICON this past Saturday. Seems like they have had some success throwing parties lately. What added to the "swag" this weekend was the fact that on Friday, the C.O. tour was a success. This was a fashion show featuring local designers (JWORK LTD) Fresco, Akira Takahashi and others. They brought that energy to ICON and it was a hit. The fellas and the ladies came with a vibe and I had to match that. DJ O Sharp was in the building so he got to witness first hand how things have been getting down lately. So that was a good look indeed.
Sunday After the normal church and dinner, the wind started blowing and man!! Things took a turn for hte worse around here. Reports were listing 60mph gusts and I lost mad shingles off my roof. At one point, I told my daughter that the wind was going to blow her away! I was one of the lucky ones to not lose power but Columbus got rocked and the Governor issued a state of emergency in Ohio. I heard Dayton was hit worse than us...I'll keep you posted
-R-

2 comments:

Mirrorlove said...

THE WEEKEND WAS MOS DEF ILL LIKE BLACK DONTE'
FASHION SHOW WAS OFF THE HOOK INDEED,SHOUTS TO MY TEAM JWORK FAM..
SAT. RICH NYCE KILLED THE ICON..I MEAN GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES...
SUN..ELEVATOR MUSIC FAM WAS MAD CAUSE I WAS THE ONLY W POWER AN THEY HAV A RIVAL W THE BROWNS AN STEELERS,I DONT CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT HAV BEEN FORCE TO B A STEELERS FAN"THANKS LIB"
PRETTY GOOD WEEKEND AGAIN!!!!

JWORK LIMITED said...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rich Nyce did you like the Robot joint from Jwork!!!!!! Hit me up for anything thats popping in the city and I will bless your blog every other day lol......Hit me up on I AM JWORK