Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WFLY Radio and other musical ventures I'm in

A little more than a month ago, I joined with members of The Flypaper staff to produce an internet radio show. WFLY radio is what we call it. If you're into internet voyerism and blogging, go check out www.flypaperblog.com to get all the latest gossip and info.
I hooked up with Lady Kootoore and V.I. Petey to keep things fly, wild, and in style(as Petey puts it). Shout out to Yogi for getting things in gear. Can you imagine, they have been at this about a year now?

Now this radio show is a work in progress and we get better every week, so be on the lookout for fun, new music and jokes, lots of jokes. I'll start posting it here this week.

I'm also working on a couple of other shows too, keeping busy. Its funny cause people always ask me to make a mixtape and what not. What's crazy about things is that there is sooo much music that making these tapes can be pointless to me. By time I put it out there, its already new music out there on someone elses mixtape. All I can do is say I'll try....

No comments: