Thursday, December 18, 2008

SHAMELESS PLUG

Aight so I'm not a rapper...by no means! I'm a deejay that used to be a dancer(back in the day) that used to be a graff artist(extra back in the day), but all in all I love to party and have people enjoy themselves. I guess its in my blood, as wella s in the stars...(Dec 10th)

So about 5 years ago, I started having these huge events aka birthday parties. It started off private..marking a milestone in my life. Cool. The years following that, it just felt right to do it again, and again and again. So I had the BLACK PARTY. Dare I say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Having it at LOTUS(shout out to them) and then Bodega.

(Cue echo and good theme music)Somewhere in there, the greatest group of guys/deejays assembled. I guess it was the unofficial start of my deejay crew. I asked them all to come and spin at my birthday party and we had a BLAST!!! Shout out to the Cove for that one...









Last year was Dirty, Sexy, Money and it most certainly was. Teaming up with my man LOUGAMBINO made for a real nice party. It always does. My crew from New York was in the building so the energy was high and 10 bottles later folk were still talking about it...That was the emergence of Mr. Incredible aka The Party Starter amongst other names...



This year it's all about the LIMELIGHT

The Cove(now ICON ULTRALOUNGE) will be transformed something official is all I can say. Me and Gambino are back at it, and we have a few more people celebrating too. We have a crazy guestlist so we want ya'll to come and have some fun...I rock for my people cause their energy gives me energy so its gonna be a fun night. The suspects will be in the building and most definitely Rich NYCe will be in the building. So although Im not a rapper...I'm kind of a big deal...at least for Saturday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm in there like swimwear!