Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fabolous Night


Shout out to Brooklyn!! As usual,The Suspects, Bobby Fame and The Cove got busy...
On Friday the 107.5 anniversary party took place and Dream and Fabolous were the headline performers. The environment and women were looking right and you had your pick from the high quality women that you might not see until next years anniversary party to the bottom dwellers(stab wounds and all). You needed it, it was there. I will eventually get into swagger and how to really tell who has it and who doesnt but thats another blog. So I guess Dream was kind of wack only doing a couple of songs...(if even that much). But I did heard that Fab did his thing. He hit you with all the new stuff plus the classics. 45 minutes or so is a decent show for an artist like Fab so good looking out...
So then of course Ferguson Entertainment(aka Bobby Fame) has Fabolous make his way through the Cove Saturday night. The women got there early and of course we(The Mighty Suspects) got busy to get them busy. It definitely started off like a good night. For the 1st time VIP was just that...Very Important People! Once Fab got there, they had the best big man(picture Big Pun) security that I've ever seen. This cat let NO ONE in and didn't even look or listen to anyone else. He had the ice grill going like those London Palace guards that don't smile for sh^t. I got a kick out of watching women, men and all likes in between try to get into VIP, it didnt matter how short your outfit was, how much money you had in your pocket or how much of a baller you thought you were. All you could do is get a glimpse or a shot of Fab. I will say that I thought he would have been more of a people person but he just chilled out in the corner with a couple of cuties to keep him occupied....One thing I did notice and thats cool is that he appreciates music. He was rocking and bobbin to all the hits and I guess Jeezy is one of his favorites cause that got immediate energy from him.

So one chick comes to me and says "Can you go get Fab for me?" and I'm like"what you want?" She says, "I know there are some cute girls up there but I look mad gooder than some of the chicks." What!?? Needless to say she didnt get up in VIP...
It's definitely never a dull night at The Cove....

No comments: