Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday it is!

So I'm reading up on Super Tuesday so that I can be an informed voter this year. The last election I actually waited in line for about an hour to vote and we still missed out. However it let me know how important things really are. At a certain age things start to take some form and shape on whos running this country and their relationship around the world. I would hate to goto another country and as Americans I get the funny look. I already get that...lol

So of course Im a democrat and Im checking out the candidates. Initially Im Obama off the top. By default you supposed to bet on black(except Al Sharpton). I listened and tried to gather as much unbiased info as possible. I know that the news is all about spin control too. SO I continued to listen and watch their actions. Change was the biggest reason Obama led the pack in my eyes. However I recently heard Hillary on Tom Joyner and I must say that I was a little impressed. It didnt seem like the typical rhetoric that most politicians use and speak when they ask questions. It seemed as if she really was just having a conversation and I must admit that Obama seemed like that from time to time. However Im not a fool to instantly believe her either. When I heard Bill Clinton defend his wife and talk about Obama, that didnt sit well either.
So Im gonna watch Super Tuesday and see how this all goes. No matter what history is going to be made this year and no matter what, you want to be a part of it...

No comments: