Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christmas in November

There hasn't been this much excitement in a long while. I'm actively looking at Twitter updates, watching the news and discussing with coworkers and the like, the change that is expected to happen. Most adults seem to have a different demeanor on this day. We all look like kids on Christmas morning with anxiety and a certain level of excitement in the air. Columbus is a beautiful fall day(unseasonably warm) and so weather isn't a deterrent. Right now, I'm just pleasantly optimistic on what I see and am waiting to see some of the results. I know I had a relatively easy ride( 2 hours) but I know there are others that have had a difficult time and there are people who might not be willing to work...PLEASE DO!!
Now on the deejay side of things, I'm spinning at Club FIRE which is the smaller version of Club ICE, newly remodeled and not really open to the public just quite yet. BET will be there tracking things as well as Cousin Jeff from BET since Ohio and especially Columbus is a big swing state...
I'm supposed to be all decked out to spin so I have to figure it out...then I'm trying to see what I want to spin...is it a full blown party? I guess politicians know how to kick it right? Special Requests...? Eesh. I definitely enjoy the opportunity so this could be my ticket...!

Stay tuned and see you on the flipside....

No comments: