Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Rich NYCe Show 15 Playlist

Just a quick mix I put together. Remember to sign up, become a fan, goto Itunes and download The Rich NYCe show and The Usual Suspects!
www.fullblastradio.podomatic.com and www.usualsuspectsradio.podomatic.com

1. Ludacris ft Nas and Jay Z- I do it for Hip Hop
2. Kanye West- We Major
3. 50 Cent- Get Up
4. Kanye West- Robocop
5. Kid Cudi- Day N Night
6. Fly.Union- Dumb Down
7. 3RD- Stop N Look
8. Cool Kidz- Black Mags
9. Fly.Union- Fitted
10. U-N-I Beautiful Day
11. Q-Tip ft Norah Jones Life is Better
12. Raphael Saadiq- Still Ray
13. U-N-I Soul Hop
14. Wale- Rediscover Me
15. J. Sands ft Rashad Place to Be(Saturday Night)
16. Jadakiss Ft. Neyo By My Side
17. Q-Tip- Gettin Up
18. John Legend- Floating Away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dope blog....