Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Recharging....update

So during my time here I have done almost everything on my "to do" list. Of course the drive to the city was as expected. Fast and Furious. Shout out to the 91 Acura Legend and everyone that keeps her in tip top shape. Even in the city I'm having her worked on...(yeah I dont play with it!)
I made my way to Green Acres to buy me a sweet suit...(I'll post pictures on my facebook page I guess) and it hasnt changed at all. Add a few new stores here and there but its all still the same to me. I did come out with a new outfit as I was attending a function with my parents and had to look the part.
I did hit 42nd street and when I tell you that its jumpin on a SUNDAY night, its crazy. No rhyme or reason, just happening town USA. I thought I was gonna see Batman, but I will have to wait until I get to good ol' Columbus. Theres just too much to do, plus lines are ridiculous here. I got my beef patty and coco bread, I got to hang with friends and family and I got to recharge. Pretty soon, I will be back on the road heading back to Columbus ready to share my energy with the 6.1.4. Did I mention I'll be back in NYC in a few weeks again...?
Gotta love the place...

No comments: