Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summertime!!! The convertible edition-Playlist

Summertime!!! The convertible edition-Playlist

Goto www.usualsuspectsradio.podomatic.com for this summertime mixtape from Rich NYCe(that would be me)...My summertime series is always fun so you gotta get the convertible edition....

1. Hold On(Remix)-Dwele ft Kanye West
2. Hello Brooklyn Remix-Jay Z ft Lil Wayne
3. Rolling Down My Face- Amerie
4. Tie My Hands- Lil Wayne feat Robin Thicke
5. Maybach Music- Rick Ross feat Jay Z
6. I Like the way she do it- G-Unit
7. Byrd Gang Money- Byrd Gand
8. Best Thing-Usher feat Jay Z
9. I'll be loving you long time(remix) Mariah Carey feat T.I.
10. Got Money-Lil Wayne feat T pain
11. Who's That- Loon feat T-Pain
12. Snap Yo Fingaz-Lil Jon
13. ASAP- T.I.
14. Bottom to the Top-D.O.E.
15. Hi Hater- Maino feat MIMS
16. Rider Pt. 2- G-Unit
17. So Seductive- Tony Yayo
18. Magic Stick- 50 Cent
19. Ditch That- The Dream
20. Ching A Ling- Missy Elliot
21. Don't Touch Me-Busta Rhymes
22. Where da Cash At?-Swizz Beats
23. I Get Money- 50 Cent
24. Mr. Carter- Lil Wayne feat Jay Z

No comments: