Friday, October 17, 2008

Gripes

Late Thursday Nights make for bad Friday mornings...I definitely struggled a bit off of 3 hours sleep. Good thing today I could chill out and I will try and get my nap in before I have to hit it again. The cloudy days don't help either. Maybe this is more of a long status update vs. a blog. I guess I should talk about music or entertainment or something like that vs how I'm feeling....who wants to hear about that...lol

In any case, I thought thats what blogs were supposed to be about...right? I always want to shout out my newfound twitter folk that follow what I put up, and I really want to put up something meaningful. Maybe by the end, this typing therapy will bring me the answer. Maybe I'm crashing from the donut rush that I've had all day since I was tired and needed a boost...maybe I need to download some new music that will inspire me. Hmmm, maybe its just a matter of me going home after work and turning everything off...wait I can't do that either, too much to do. Ah well. Thats why this is called the C.O.R.N. right..?

No comments: