Friday, October 10, 2008

Re-Invention

Its easy to be cool but its hard to be hip....


I say that because I think I'm a pretty cool dude. I dress within my limits and budget, I try to stay current with music(I HAVE TO), and I can speak to people young and old. There is so much information and communication out in the world today that there is no reason to not be able to reach the entire world. I find more ways to tell my story and more avenues to reachBut even as a deejay thats part of the hottest deejay crew around, we have to keep up with more than just the music. The style!! I guess this is something of a lifestyle change...make that lifestyle adjustment.

So right now, the pace is about to pick up to 100 million miles an hour. Its gonna be hard for some people to see the vision when we're so far in the future. The Suspect Crew will be hitting you with the sights and sounds of us. We are certainly more than deejays, we are entertainers and when its all said and done, we hope to have carved a niche in the deejay world..
You have been notified...

No comments: