Thursday, October 16, 2008

What have I gotten myself into??

SOOOOOO my man Trav Dave put me onto some new technology called Twitter...Actually my homegirl 6s did awhile back but I basically brushed it off. Initially when Trav told me about it, I brushed it off too. I was just getting used to Facebook!!! Although I'm tech savvy(I can navigate comfortably between Mac and PC), and pretty comfortable with tech hardware and software, I think Im limited in my other tech side. I really only check email and search for music online. I am one of those people that uses the internet as a resource for information versus a means to entertain and live. I have to actively commit to doing this!! So then Trav puts me onto twitter and I like it...I mean we all like to share our thoughts with the world right? So I start following people and then people start following me and Im like this is sweet!! But I realize at some point, I should have something to say right...?

No comments: